21 September 2007

Planning for Retirement -- Not a DYI Activity

As you contemplate your financial check-up, there are a many tools and calculators available to you. But where do you start? Banks, asset managers, brokerage firms all offer these tools to their customers. I was reviewing some of the tools available at my bank and there were over 50 financial calculators. That's right 50! I've been working in the financial services sector for over 20 years and I was so overwhelmed, I just logged off. If you have encountered the same scenario, find a financial advisor who can help you assess your retirement saving plan. Don't put off finding out "how you are doing" because you are overwhelmed by information. A financial advisor can cut through the clutter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home